Describing a Picture

3:44 AM

Displaying IMG-20150802-WA005.jpg





A little bit disappointed, because this picture was blurry. But I still post it. I love them.

They are my cousin and my best friends. Ci Kharina & Bang Alan. When we were kids, every school holiday we spent our time together. Until something happens, I just spent my holiday only with one of them (Ci Kharina). But I still love our togetherness between me and Ci Kharina. We're hangout, watched movie or just spent the night with girls talked till 3 a.m.

And yesterday, we met again!! Whoaaaaa so much differences between Bang Alan now and yesterday, I thought if I meet him in somewhere, I didn’t realize that it was him. LOL. Although, I felt I'm 'nothing' between them, I always wish us all the best and our lives will fulfilled with joyful and happiness. Now, we're not kids. We have to do the best for our future. Now, I'm working in a multinational company and they have to continue their studies in one of government  university. Good luck for us! And I know we will be 'somebody'! Fighting!!




            With Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe