Trip to Yogyakarta

6:12 PM

Well, while Chinese New Year holiday, I decided to joined a trip to Yogyakarta with my friends. That means I can refresh myself a little, before my office mates maternity leave up to 3 months ahead. Yeaayyy! Lol.

Actually this trip was already plan since December 2015. But, before the day we went, I got an interview called for volunteers activity. It makes me so confused back then. Should I cancelled my trip? Huffttt, I got panic! And I can't thought about probabilities of what I had that time.

Then my friend told me "why you dont asked them to reschedule your interview?". Ahhh, thanks to her for the advice! of course  I did it! And I did an interview by phone while I'm on the way to go back to Jakarta. I'm so nervous, because the signal was so bad! huhuhu

Hmm, back to the topic!
So here's a glimpse of my short trip in Yogyakarta :







 

































With love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe