???

6:13 PM

"Are you fall in love with him?" My best friends asked me
"Ahh, No."
"Heyy, be honest. I know you so well"
"Maybe.. I don't know" I take breathe then I said "I really don't know what I feel. Every time I look into his eyes, I felt like he ruin every inch of the fortress that I created before."
"Just let it flow, feel it and don't put a limit to what you feel to him" and she smile to me.
" Do you think I'm in love with him?" I asked her.
"I don't know, only you who know what you feel baby."
"What should I do? You know? I and him are different. And I think it will be impossible to having him with  me."
"I know. Just like I said before 'Let it flow', like a water in river, like every breathe that we've take."






P.s :
- I do not know the title is fitting for this post, so I just give "???" lol
- I'll create a story based on this post as soon as possible *depend on my mood guys*.



           With love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe